Location: South and Southwest US
Compensation: approximate base + bonus shown
Candidates will typically have experience managing multiple units or have full shorter-term DM experience. Successful completion of the company orientation period (1-3 mos.) will result in a permanent District Manager assignment. Full DM base compensation to start.
The following job duties and responsibilities will be encountered during the completion of the training program:
HR / PERSONNEL
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring and selection.
- Ensuring stores' schedules are set per budgeted payroll.
- Responsible for completion of orientation and training programs.
- Manages all employees fairly and consistently while holding them accountable for their performance.
- Administers coaching and corrective documentation to improve performance as well as recognizing positive contributions.
- Administers performance reviews and wage increases in accordance with company standards.
- Develops promotable employees.
- Ensuring appropriate merchandise orders from vendors
- Training of management in proper ordering procedures
- Taking corrective action to prevent or resolve inventory losses caused by employee theft, vendor theft, drive-offs or accounting errors.
- Ensures compliance with all security, safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Responsible for enforcing shrink/ robbery prevention procedures.
- Responsible for Plan-o-Gram execution
- Maintaining appropriate merchandising and plan-o-gram programs.
- Execution of gas and merchandise surveys
- Ensuring correct pricing of product
- Ordering promotional merchandise to insure that advertised specials are available.
- Ensuring locations meet company goals
- Ensuring locations are compliant with all operating standards
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Providing a positive, professional role model for the staff.
Responsible for overall profitability of their location(s), which includes components such as sales, gross margin, shrink, payroll, expenses, etc.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Four year degree (or pertinent prior multi-unit retail management experience level) in Business, Marketing, Communications, Retail Management, Hospitality or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Exhibited leadership experience